To register as an affiliate you must have fill up our form and we will manually review it and activate your account.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and all the information you provide is considered accurate. Because it is a manual process, please note that the review may take a few days. If it takes more than 30 days for us to activate your account, please contact us.
If your application is approved, you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote WPHercules via referral links. You will also be given access to a private Affiliate Area where you will be able to check out visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive 10% commission for every new sale you refer.
- You’ll receive 10% commission for every renewal sale made by the client you refer.
- Minimum payout balance of £50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in BRITISH POUNDS).
- Commissions older than 40 days will be paid within the first week of each month.
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a 10% commission when a customer purchases a new WPHercules subscription Plan using your referral link. Here’s an example breakdown of earnings by each plan level we sell at this moment:
- Professional plan Monthly sells for £40/month – you earn £4 each month the client renew the plan.
- Professional plan Yearly sells for £100/month– you earn £10 each month the client renew the plan.
- Business plan Monthly sells for £400/month – you earn £40 each month the client renew the plan.
- Business plan Yearly sells for £420/year – you earn £42 each year the client renew the plan.
- Ecommerce plan Monthly sells for £1080/year – you earn £108 each year the client renew the plan.
- Ecommerce plan Yearly sells for £4200/year – you earn £420 each year the client renew the plan.
We pay out affiliate commissions in BRITISH POUNDS (£) via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 40 days. The minimum payout balance is £50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase WPHercules, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
We use our own Direct Link Tracking for some selected partners affiliates. If you have selected to this program, you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link to our site from your https:// website. You will be able to submit a direct link to your own website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to wpher.com directly from your site! You can use the standard links if you prefer too.
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
Referrals older than 40 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals £50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of this Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
We do not have any mailing list at the moment for affiliates. If we decided to create such list, we will ask you to optin if you are interested. We may send you that request via email in the future, and only once.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products or services may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by WPHercules will be rejected.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote WPHercules and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected and your data will be removed from our systems.
If your application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please keep your account alive! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote WPHercules to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote WPHercules, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
We will remove any accounts that have been deactivated for 6 months. If your account is removed, you can reapply again to become an affiliate again.
WPHercules Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to WPHercules and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention WPHercules.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about WPHercules, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or WPHercules and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- WPHercules may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for WPHercules, so this method adds no value to WPHercules.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments or any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote WPHercules. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam, so play it safe.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with WPHercules
Affiliates aren’t employees of WPHercules and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be WPHercules is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official WPHercules site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by WPHercules is prohibited too.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of Prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Important legal stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of WPHercules. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against WPHercules. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
(This document has been inspired on AffiliateWP agreement that you can find on this page: https://affiliatewp.com/affiliate-agreement/ Thank you.)