Updated 9th December 2018
This document is considered part of WPHercules TOS.
This document explains the WPHercules Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
The WPHercules Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) sets out the rules and guidelines for using our services.
The AUP is an integral part of the WPHercules Terms of Service (TOS).
You agree to maintain your account and website in full compliance with the TOS and the AUP.
If you do not agree with this documents or you do not understand perfectly what this terms means, you must not use our services. You can contact us to clarify any questions you can have about this document.
By using any service provided by WPHercules:
- You agree that you will not violate any applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, rules or any requirements of any applicable Federal, State, national or local government or any applicable regulator.
- You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email. You will not engage in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum.
- You agree not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to WPHercules’s website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other Customer of WPHercules.
- You agree not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by WPHercules.
- You agree not to cause denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against WPHercules servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- You agree not to forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity (including “spoofing”) to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the User (excluding the use of anonymous remailers or Internet nicknames).
- You agree that you will not use the account provided by WPHercules for storing any data if it is copyrighted and you are not the owner of the copyright. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted music or video files, copyrighted software, etc.
- You agree that you will not use WPHercules services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that:
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information;
- profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person’s property;
- contain Illegal or Hacking/Phreaking Software (Warez);
- contain any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. This includes, but is not limited to ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3);
- contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
- promote Money Making Schemes, Multi-level Marketing or similar activities;
- are with adult content, pornographic, obscene, unlawfully harassing, or connected with child abuse or sex-related merchandising;
- are violent or encouraging violence.
3.- Login credentials and passwords
- You are solely responsible for any actions and activity on your account, including any compromise of login credentials.
- You agree to keep all your login credentials secure at any time. We reserve the right to carry out regular audits to determine the security level of login credentials.
- In case we consider your credentials are not secure enough, we will either notify you and set a timeframe for updating them or we will change the login credentials and provide them to you.
- We may suspend access to your hosting account until you update your login credentials with more secure ones.
- WPHercules cannot and shall not provide legal advice referring to the contents of your account and its performance.
- All information, articles, tutorials and tech support advice are provided in good faith and do not constitute official requirements, regulations or statements.
- You shall be solely responsible for verifying whether the content of your account complies with any specific legal act or provision.
- WPHercules shall not be liable in the event that any part of your account violates any law or regulation.
- You acknowledge and agree that WPHercules has the sole right to decide what constitutes a violation of the AUP as well as what is the appropriate severity of any corrective action to be applied.
- If any part of your account is found to violate the AUP, we may take immediate corrective action, normally with a warning. This warning is optional and we can take immediate corrective action without prior warning, including immediate account suspension, deletion of content from your account or account termination with no refund.
- WPHercules shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from our measures taken against actions causing harm to WPHercules or any other third party.
- You understand and agree that in case your account is suspended for violation of the AUP, we may ask for a re-activation fee. We will obtain your consent prior to charging you any fees.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account that has been suspended for violation of the AUP or the TOS. We reserve the right to provide backup copies for terminated accounts on these terms.